Monday, December 3, 2007

B.Inspired Boutique at VIX Emporium

Bursting Photo Books have been selling like hotcakes at VIX Emporium, a new West Philly shop of handmade goods. Unfortunately, this means that inventory is very low in my Etsy shop, B.Inspired Boutique. I just can't keep up with both venues AND a toddler! So, I'm regrettably putting B.Inspired Boutique on hold until after the holidays to focus on preparing for an exciting West Philly Handmade Holiday Shopping Party at VIX! (For all of you locals, I'll let you know the details of the party as soon as they are finalized!) I will, however, continue my "B.Inspired by..." series, featuring different great Etsy artists daily.

1 comment:

Catherine Marche said...

great news for you :)
Is it possible to be featured on yoru blog too?

Kalicat