Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Doodle a Day Keeps Boredom at Bay!

B.Inspired Boutique is really hoppin' this week. I just received an order last evening for 3 Bursting Photo Books to be used for Bridal and Baby Shower gifts. And I'm working on Bursting Photo Books for consignment in 3 different shops! I'm glad it's doing well, but I feel like I've kicked into production mode. I'm learning that I don't always like "production mode." It doesn't always feel very creative. So, I've created a little challenge to make sure I tap into that true creative energy each and everyday: Etsy Doodle. Yeah, I know. It sounds so corny, and it is! But I love it! It's a Flickr group geared toward Etsy Sellers (but welcoming to any doodler) that gives a daily theme for doodling. Then the "doodlers" can post pics or scans of their doodles to share. It's really cool to see how different artist interpret a theme! Here is one of today's doodles (from Those Greathouse Women) based around the theme "COUNTRY."




No comments: