Sunday, October 7, 2007

EtsyMoms Work Hard Treasury

It's been wonderful being a member of the Etsy community for the past 10 days. I have had the opportunity to meet a hugely diverse group of people who all have at least one thing in common: creative energy! They have been very welcoming and endlessly helpful. It's been so inspiring to see their amazing creations and learn from their experience. On a personal note, it's been wonderful to be recognized as an artist.
I didn't expect to also be recognized as a mother! I was recently accepted into the Etsymoms Street Team. I can't wait to get to know these great ladies. I will be featuring one Etsymom each week so that you can get to know them with me. For a sneak peak, check out the "Etsymoms Work Hard" Treasury (above) created by a generous fellow Etsymom, PurpleHug.

No comments: